Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Havasupai Journey


I haven't posted in a while, but I want to get back into the groove of things!  For those of you who stay up to date with me, I truly appreciate it!  Here is an awesome picture my girlfriend took of me while we were in Havasupai.  If you don't know where Havasupai is, google it! Jk, it's in the Grand Canyon!  It's freaken amazingly beautiful there!  We hiked ten miles in with 30 lb packs on our backs, and after 3 amazing days, we obviously hiked those same ten miles out (and felt like dying).  If you're looking to do something adventurous and grueling, but at the same time rewarding, I highly suggest visiting the Havasupai Indian Reservation.

P.s. If you don't already follow me on Instagram, I posted this picture there about two weeks ago!


xoxo,
Arlyne

No comments:

Post a Comment